Check out ACTION Nation, @drpeppersnapple's philanthropy program!
ACTION Nation: Taking Action. Improving Communities.
At Dr Pepper Snapple Group, ACTION is at the heart of everything we do.The mission of ACTION Nation, our corporate philanthropy program, is to foster physically active, engaged and sustainable communities where our employees, customers and consumers live and work.
DPS employees make a difference directly through their commitment to volunteerism. Whether during the workday or on their own time, our employees are taking ACTION in the communities in which they live and work. If you are a DPS employee, click on the button below to find volunteer opportunities in your area.
Charitable Donation Requests
We support a myriad of causes and nonprofit organizations that are aligned with ACTION Nation and benefit the communities where our offices are located. If you have a charitable request, please submit it at least 30 days prior to your event and allow at least two weeks for a response. DPS does not consider funding for the following as part of our corporate philanthropy program:
- Organizations that do not have an Internal Revenue section 501(c)(3) status.
- Requests from organizations outside the communities where DPS operates.
- Requests outside of Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico or the United States.
- Annual or capital campaigns and endowment funds.
- Conferences or seminars.
- Donations for religious or political purposes.
- United Way agencies, except for special initiatives not already funded through local campaigns.
- Private foundations.
- Courtesy advertising (including yearbooks and school programs).
If your request meets the above giving guidelines, please submit a formal request through Sponsorwise, our online sponsorship and donation system.
You can also submit non-charitable, brand-related sponsorship requests, such as those related to sports marketing, events and entertainment, music, individual/endorsements and venue pouring rights via Sponsorwise. Brand-related requests, which take longer to properly activate, will require more lead time. Please submit your request at least six months prior to your event and allow at least four weeks for a response.